A Detox Diet Juice(also called a cleansing Diet Juice) will remove toxins and poisons from your body. The idea of a good detox Diet Juiceis to eat pure and natural foods that will aid the function of the lymph, kidneys, and liver. All foods that hinder the regime will be avoided. 



Monday

JUICE FOR PURIFY BLOOD

Hi guys I found this in an AREVA juice SEGUN I asked my Mom and my grandmother told me that it is good to PURIFY BLOOD, YO CREO QUE NO NOS MAL would do this for our blood, and because I CUADNO WHAT ARE MY END subsistence are recommended every 2 weeks, wait and like it. 
NEED: 1 Peeled Sugar Beets (unshelled), 2 cucumber with cascade, a carrot. 
PROCEDURE: 
THE SHORT Sugar Beets, cucumbers and carrot in TROSA, and add 2 cups water NATURAL LIQUEFIED WELL AS IN YOUR BLENDER Y TE LO TOMAS, preferably as soon as Agas, so you do not lose its nutritional properties OK. 
The Sugar Beets Helps reduce fat in the skin and imperfections in the face. 
ENCOURAGES THE CARROT waste disposal and help dissolve gallstones. 
Cucumber HELPS ELIMINATE IMPURESAS IN THE BLOOD 
TAKE THIS PREFERENCE AND JUICE fasting once a week

No comments: